We have put in place unaccompanied test drives for your safety,
Our insurance company has set a few rules and we wanted to just document these to you so you did not feel un-trusted or looked upon in any different light.
1) a photograph of the customer is taken prior to, and held by by wheelchair cars ltd for the duration of the unaccompanied demonstration.
(2) we will retain a record of each unaccompanied demonstration detailing the
(a) make, model and registration mark of the Insured Vehicle
(b) name and address of the customer
(c) period of demonstration
(d) name of the person who authorized the demonstration.
Customer Acceptance Criteria must be;
The person driving the Insured Vehicle must
(1) be aged 25 years or over
(2) have held a full and valid driving licence for at least 12 months for the class of vehicle being driven or used
(3) have no more than 6 penalty points on their driving licence during the last three years
(4) not have been disqualified from driving in the last three years.
The Insured Vehicle must not be provided to
(1) fairground operators
(2) market traders
(3) itinerant workers
(4) members of the armed forces other than members of forces of the United Kingdom based inside the United
(5) professional entertainers
(6) professional, semi-professional, full time amateur sportsmen or sportswomen
unless agreed by Us.
Each unaccompanied demonstration must be authorised by wheelchair cars ltd manchester, or a director, partner or Employee of wheelchair cars.