We buy wheelchair cars and vans.
Have you got a wav to sell?
For 12 years, we have been buying and selling all types of wheelchair adapted cars and vans.
The leading mobility cars bought are clean, low mileage vehicles with a lowered floor and a ramp.
If you are unsure if your wav has a lowered floor, give us a call, and we will advise you.
As well as rear passenger converted vehicles, we are strong buyers of passenger upfront cars; these vehicles are the ones where the wheelchair travels next to the driver. Some passenger upfront vans do not have a lower floor, but we still purchase flat floor upfront wavs.
Typically upfront wavs bought would be;
- Volkswagen caddy converted by sirus,
- Fiat qubo by sirus,
- Fiat Doblo by Wilson Healy,
- Volkswagen transporter by gm coachworks or lewis reed,
- Peugeot partner by brotherwood,
- Citroen Berlingo by brotherwood.
When it comes to drive from wheelchair cars, we do get very particular; We only buy caddy drive from vehicles which include the powerchair. Any sirus drive from cars must have hand controls fitted. But we will never buy a car with stage 2 adaptations.
Going back to the rear passenger wavs we do buy are;
- VW caddy four-seaters (not 5) by brotherwood,
- VW caddy four-seaters by Automotive group
- VW transporter,
- Peugeot partner by Allied mobility,
- Ford tourneo connect by Allied mobility,
- Four tourneo connect by brotherwood,
- Citroen Berlingo by Gm coachworks,
- Kia soul by sirus,
- Renault Kangoo petrol autos any conversion,
- Fiat Doblo any modification,
- We take any car converted by jubilee automotive,
- Any vehicle by brothwood,
One of the specialist types of vehicles we have a keen eye for is the smaller Transfer vehicles. The transfer vehicles are the cars with remote control tailgate, power ramp and 6-way ricon driver’s seat. These being a vehicle we specialise in makes us a strong buyer. However, other wav dealers do not like the hassle of cars with remote control access and tend to bid accordingly.
If you were to phone or email with the view of selling a wheelchair accessible vehicle, we would ask you;
- What are the make and model?
- What is the registration number?
- What is the mileage?
- Is your mobility car manual or automatic gears?
- How many seats does the car have?
- Where in the UK is the car?
- Are there any dents or scratches on the car? (have a look before ringing).
- Have you got an approximate price you would like for the vehicle?
We ask you about the value to see if we are both on the same song sheet. (we may decline to offer to save embarrassment on unrealistic requests).
Occasionally we get people wanting equal amounts of money back because they have only had their wav for six months and have had it serviced. We can appreciate you may not want to lose any money when you pass the vehicle on, but; if a car is six months older with an extra owner on the logbook, the price will be less.
Other things taken into account is every car we buy;
- Will need a valet,
- Every vehicle we sell gets 12 months mot,
most ramps get reconditioned (other dealers might sell a car with worn-out antislip, but we don’t).
- We have advertising costs.
- The car will need another service,
- We collect the cars, which again incurs fees, wages, and transport costs.
Finally, and most importantly, cars do depreciate. We don’t want to scare you off. We wish to be realistic.
You can call us on 0161 793 5934 for a chat.
Distance is not a problem for us. We have two car transporters zig-zagging England, Scotland, and Wales daily. Try us to sell your wav.
Please be aware all text written and published by Wheelchair Cars Ltd is copywritten. We do plagiarism checks periodically.